Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Serena Williams cover of self magazine


Serena Williams point some serious hotness on the cover of self magazine proving confidence never goes out of style. 
sexy tennis champ who happens to be number one has all the right moves.
Serena told the magazine "I love my body and i will never change anything about it"
you hear that haters she's not interested in your criticism "I'm not asking you to like my body I'm asking you to let me be me because i'm going to influence a girl who looks like me and i want her to feel good about herself "
she also said in five years’ time I’m on a boat on an island maybe there is a baby maybe a couple we'll see, I’m done travelling I’m throwing away my passport. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...