Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Busty Argentine model claims she had sex with Barcelona superstar


'Like a dead body' Lionel Messi: Busty Argentine model claims she had sex with Barcelona superstar 


Argentine model Xoana Gonzalez said in 2011 she slept with the Barcelona superstar after a party
But she has now sensa
tionally opened up on the supposed incident – and slammed her compatriot for his performance in the sack.
Speaking on Peruvian TV, she said: “It was many years ago. In truth he was very young. But he knew what he was doing, was not minor, that was the important thing.
“His security told me ‘got someone you want to know’. I was curious to see who it was, and froze when I saw it was my idol Messi.
“I said that he is the wimp, though, because he sent his security to get me. There I noticed that he is very shy.
“We talked about music and cannot remember if he told me he had a girlfriend or not. After a while we went to his apartment in Puerto Madero.





A photo posted by Xoana Gonzalez (@xoanagonzalez) on


A photo posted by Xoana Gonzalez (@xoanagonzalez) on

A photo posted by Xoana Gonzalez (@xoanagonzalez) on

A photo posted by Xoana Gonzalez (@xoanagonzalez) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...