Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Ghanaian Lady offers free sex for president Mahama VIDEO!



A Ghanaian lady known as Adoley has been trending on social media after she confidently came out to express her undying love for President John Mahama.
Adoley who was seen wearing the President’s campaign paraphernalia said in her native dialect inviting the president for free sex.


'Oh Mahama, I am just looking for you to fondle you and squeeze you, aaaaah.  You are a real man. What do you want from me? My breasts, my buttocks, my thighs or my 'tonga'?  Come and enjoy them for free and go. Even if you won't pay me, come and enjoy me and go. I, Adoley, I am asking you to come and enjoy 'tonga' for free and go.'
 Watch the funny video below:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...