Pages

Monday, July 3, 2017

Akpos and the pharmasist REACTION


Akpos goes to a pharmacy and says to the
pharmacist, "Hello,
could you give me a condom? I'm going to my
girlfriend's place
for dinner and I think I may be in with a chance!"
The pharmacist gives him the condom. As he was
going out he
turns and says, "Give me another condom, my
girlfriend's sister is
very cute too, she always crosses her legs in a
provocative
manner when she sees me, I think I may strike
luck there too."
The pharmacist gives him a second condom. As
he was leaving, he
again turns back and says, "Give me one more
condom, my
girlfriend's mom is still pretty cute. When she sees
me, she always
makes eye contact and since she invited me for
dinner, I think she
is expecting me to make a move."
During dinner, Akpos sat with his girlfriend on the
left, the sister
on his right and the mum facing him. When the
girlfriend's Dad
walks in, Akpos lowers his head and starts the
dinner prayer.
"Dear Lord, bless this dinner and thank you for all
you've given
us........."
10 minutes after, Akpos was still praying, "Thank
you Lord for
your kindness."
Another ten minutes goes by and he is still
praying, keeping his
head down, very close to the table. They all looked
at each other
surprised, his girlfriend even more shocked than
the others. She
gets close to him and whispers, "I didn't know
you're so
religious."
Akpos replies, "I never knew your dad was a
pharmacist!".
Now if you were Akpos, what would you do?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...